- Thanks a million for a great week, I'll be singing your praises for a long time to come.Tim
- It's the first time i stayed in a camper van and Lazy Days made everything painless and simple. The vans were in stunning condition and I felt bad returning Dakar in a slightly used condition after nights by the Irish sea and on the road. Lovely people, lovely vans, incredible holiday in south Ireland.Kate & Ian
- Finally back home after our month long excursion abroad. Thank you so much for letting us use Big Blue (aka Steve McGarrett / Hawaii Five 0). He is a beast! We had a magical time in Ireland and it was truly the best time of our entire trip. Thank you sooooo much.Jake & Bonnie Skoda
- Our trip was amazing, we really enjoyed everything about our Lazy Days in Ireland. Dakar had everything that we needed and you have been a great help from start to finish, thanks for everything. We will definitely recommend you to friends, family or anyone that asks about Ireland.Sean, Tara, Kaleb & Niamh Gale
- We loved the 2 weeks with Jaws on the WAW and for sure will be found daydreamin' on the good moments we had in Ireland.Martijn, Mattie & kids
- My wife and I rented Big Blue for an extra long weekend. The bus was excellent and Sue and Pat are so professional. Sue gave us a complete run down of the camper before we set off and really made us feel at ease. The whole process was stress free and relaxed. I would highly recommend Lazy Days to anyone looking for an adventure. We will most definitely be back. Thanks guys!Andy & Eils
Welcome to Lazy Days!
We are Ireland’s leading VW Camper Hire company. Established in 2008 our family run business continues to grow and evolve to provide you with the best campers and hire service around!
Our fun colourful Volkswagen campervans have bags of character; they are warm, reliable, economical and ideal for trouble free touring and camping. Our campers are a manageable size and very easy to drive, perfect for negotiating small Irish roads, towns & villages. Lazy Days campers are welcomed everywhere, they are the perfect passport to get off the beaten track, meet local people and take full advantage of Ireland’s relaxed approach to camping.
Need a little help planning your route? The team at Lazy Days are happy to help you plan a truly unique and adventurous holiday. We have lots of trip ideas, recommended routes, destinations and campsites to share with you. We are only a phone call or email away and are happy to help you throughout your booking and holiday experience.
There are so many things to do and see in Ireland. We are incredibly fortunate to have the freedom to explore some of the most beautiful landscapes and wilderness in the world in relative peace and quiet. With a Lazy Days van as your base you can Discover Ireland at your own pace in your home-from-home. Smiles for miles nothing else compares.
Ireland's Ancient East
Latest Blog Post
There is so much to do for Halloween in Wicklow with events and activities for young and old alike....Tue, 16 Oct 2018
I rented Big Blue from Lazy Days for nine days at end of November 2018. The main reason was to “try...Thu, 6 Dec 2018