- Rented Barry White and brought him down to Wexford and Waterford for the weekend. Great experience. Sue and Patrick are very helpful. Would highly recommend!Janine & Eamonn
- The perfect way to spend an Irish Holiday. We rented Barry White for short break in July and wish we could have kept him forever. So comfortable, reliable and spacious. Every small town we passed through, big waves and smiles all round. A better experience than 4 days in Costa De Sol. Sue and Patrick were extremely helpful. Really friendly and made you fell like an old friend not a new client. We are still talking to our friends and family about the wonderful experience we had. All I can say is that Lazy Days, is the best Lazy Day you could ever have. We will be returning for another soulful voyage. Thank you Sue & Patrick!!!Killian & Sarah
- Thanks a million Sue! Indy and Ozzy were a big hit with everyone! And we had a great time in them both.Nicola & PJ
- We just want to express our sincere thanks at giving us the use of your amazing, fun and truly brilliant vans and car Splitty, Rock & Ozzy for our wedding weekend. We loved them and they were a huge hit with our guests! We would love to rent them again and will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know!Sinéad and Adam
- Fantastic holiday in Tonka and great service from Sue & Patrick of LazyDays. A great way to holiday along the Wild Atlantic Way.Oisin Quinn
- Excellent service, beautiful vehicles and great price! Made our wedding day even more special by having splitty ! Highly recommend this service , thanks Sue!Chris Mac Eochagáin
Welcome to Lazy Days!
We are Ireland’s leading Volkswagen Campervan hire company. Established in 2008 our family run business continues to grow and evolve to provide you with the best campers and hire service around!
Our fun colourful campers have bags of character; they are warm, reliable, economical and ideal for trouble free touring and camping. Our campers are a manageable size and very easy to drive, perfect for negotiating small Irish roads, towns & villages. Lazy Days campers are welcomed everywhere, they are the perfect passport to get off the beaten track, meet local people and take full advantage of Ireland’s relaxed approach to camping.
Need a little help planning your route? The team at Lazy Days are happy to help you plan a truly unique and adventurous holiday. We have lots of trip ideas, recommended routes, destinations and campsites to share with you. We are only a phone call or email away and are happy to help you throughout your booking and holiday experience.
There are so many things to do and see in Ireland. We are incredibly fortunate to have the freedom to explore some of the most beautiful landscapes and wilderness in the world in relative peace and quiet. With a Lazy Days van as your base you can Discover Ireland at your own pace in your home-from-home. Smiles for miles nothing else compares.
Vintage VW Weddings
Lazy Days also offers a quirky alternative to Wedding Car Hire giving you the exciting opportunity to drive a beautifully restored Vintage Volkswagen Campervan or Beetle on your wedding day! FIND OUT MORE >
- Mon, 20 Jun 2016