Lazy Days Camping & Touring
We love our campers and we hope you will too! Lazy Days campers are a far cry from your average campervan or motorhome. Our campers have been beautifully designed to give them unique character so you can drive in style. Lazy Days campervans are warm, reliable, economical, and ideal for trouble free touring and camping. Their charm is their manageable size making them very easy to drive, perfect for negotiating small Irish roads, towns & villages. Our campers are welcomed everywhere, they are the perfect passport to get off the beaten track, meet local people and take full advantage of Ireland’s relaxed approach to camping.
All our vehicles are right-hand drive manual Volkswagens. Each one has a unique interior with varying sleeping, living and seating arrangements. Click on a camper above to read what it has to offer or contact us directly so that we can help you choose the most suitable camper for your trip.
Our What’s Included page gives you details of the rental package and optional extras.
Choose your activity; surfing, family fun, places of interest, festivals and we can organise equipment, supplies and recommendations for your trip. Whatever your interests, we will try to help.
Let us know your chosen destination; The Ring of Kerry, West Cork, Clifden, Lahinch, we can offer suggestions and you can help us build a knowledge base of great places to visit.
Why not rent all our vans and create your own road-trip or just take off to a beach and party with you and your friends. What a great way to celebrate a big event or special occasion!
Need a little help planning your route? The team at Lazy Days are happy help you plan a truly unique and adventurous holiday. We have lots of trip ideas, recommended routes, destinations and campsites to share with you. We are only a phone call or email away and are happy to help you throughout your booking and holiday experience.
There are so many things to do and see in Ireland. We are incredibly fortunate to have the freedom to explore some of the most beautiful landscapes and wilderness in the world in relative peace and quiet. With a Lazy Days van as your base you can Discover Ireland at your own pace in your home-from-home. Smiles for miles nothing else compares.
- Our trip was amazing, we really enjoyed everything about our Lazy Days in Ireland. Dakar had everything that we needed and you have been a great help from start to finish, thanks for everything. We will definitely recommend you to friends, family or anyone that asks about Ireland.Sean, Tara, Kaleb & Niamh Gale
- Rented Barry White and brought him down to Wexford and Waterford for the weekend. Great experience. Sue and Patrick are very helpful. Would highly recommend!Janine & Eamonn
- The perfect way to spend an Irish Holiday. We rented Barry White for short break in July and wish we could have kept him forever. So comfortable, reliable and spacious. Every small town we passed through, big waves and smiles all round. A better experience than 4 days in Costa De Sol. Sue and Patrick were extremely helpful. Really friendly and made you fell like an old friend not a new client. We are still talking to our friends and family about the wonderful experience we had. All I can say is that Lazy Days, is the best Lazy Day you could ever have. We will be returning for another soulful voyage. Thank you Sue & Patrick!!!Killian & Sarah
- Thanks a million for a great week, I'll be singing your praises for a long time to come.Tim
- Finally back home after our month long excursion abroad. Thank you so much for letting us use Big Blue (aka Steve McGarrett / Hawaii Five 0). He is a beast! We had a magical time in Ireland and it was truly the best time of our entire trip. Thank you sooooo much.Jake & Bonnie Skoda
- We loved the 2 weeks with Jaws on the WAW and for sure will be found daydreamin' on the good moments we had in Ireland.Martijn, Mattie & kids