What’s included in your hire? Lazy Days campervans all have uniquely styled interiors giving them bags of character so camping features may vary slightly from camper to camper. Please see the Our Campers pages for details of the interior configuration of each camper.
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance for one driver aged 25-70.
- AA Breakdown Assistance.
- Vehicle demonstration on collection.
- iPod / MP3 compatible stereo system (no iPod/MP3 connection available in Spike).
- 2 Ring Gas Hob,
- Cooking Utensils: Kettle, Pots, Frying Pans, Crockery, Cutlery, etc.
- Camping Gas.
- Efficient 12v Fridge / (12v Cool Box in Green only).
- Sink with pumped cold water.
- Drinking water.
- 12v Leisure battery.
- 240v Electric Hook Up Cable
- Good Driving Map
- Campsite Guides.
- Travel Games.
- Blankets & throws in the colder months.
We are seasoned campers and stock-pilers of all things camping, so if there is something else that you would like us to add to your rental please just ask. If we don’t have it we are happy to try and source it for you!
Available Rental Extras:
- Additional driver insurance from €10/day.
- Fresh Linen:
- Double Bedding: Under-sheet, double duvet & 2 pillows €20.
- Single Bedding: Under-sheet, single duvet & pillow €10.
- Extra Pillows x 2 €5
- Towel Set (1 x Bath, 1 x Hand, 1 x Face) €10.
- Satellite GPS Navigation €20 (please see GPS v WiFi note below!).
- WiFi Hotspot / 7.5 GB Data €30.
- Outdoor Camping Table €10.
- Outdoor Camping Chair €5.
- * Children’s Car seats:
- €30: Rear Facing Baby Seat (< 9 mths).
- €30: Forward Facing Car Seat (9 mths – 4 yrs).
- €20: Booster Seat (4 yrs – 6 yrs).
- €10: Booster Cushion (6 yrs – 11 yrs).
- Children’s Push-Chair / Stroller €40.
- Bicycle Rack €40 N.B.: Cannot be fitted to Jaws or Flint.
- Pet Carriage in Winter & Low Season only €100
* None of our campers have ISO-fix.
A €30 cleaning fee is added automatically to every booking and help cover the extra expenses incurred getting vehicles ready for our guests.
GPS v WiFi:
Please note that for navigation we recommend our WiFi Hotspot in conjunction with Google Maps for detailed real time directions and routes. The GPS Sat Nav systems are great for finding high level locations, cities and towns. Google Maps on your phone or device is far more interactive and detailed than the Sat Nav. It is also possible to download the Google Map for Ireland to use offline giving you everything except real time traffic information.