- Dear Sue, It is impossible to forget you and the wonderful experience you gave us! We would like to say thank you for the amazing holiday and your wonderful van! It was really one of the best holiday we did: we were free and without thoughts.Martina & Loris
- Our vacation was a fantastic experience thanks to your advice and kind assistance. We were extremely lucky to find Lazy Days and are extremely grateful for everything you did for us. Renting Dakar was a real pleasure and the perfect solution for our trip. We had the time of our lives in Ireland and we fell in love with your country. If we ever come back we will be surely drive one of your vans!Giulio, Devis & Daniel
- The perfect way to spend an Irish Holiday. We rented Barry White for short break in July and wish we could have kept him forever. So comfortable, reliable and spacious. Every small town we passed through, big waves and smiles all round. A better experience than 4 days in Costa De Sol. Sue and Patrick were extremely helpful. Really friendly and made you fell like an old friend not a new client. We are still talking to our friends and family about the wonderful experience we had. All I can say is that Lazy Days, is the best Lazy Day you could ever have. We will be returning for another soulful voyage. Thank you Sue & Patrick!!!Killian & Sarah
- Thanks a million for a great week, I'll be singing your praises for a long time to come.Tim
- Thank you so much for making our 1st trip to Ireland (and our wedding!!) so uniquely fantastic! You've been so lovely and accommodating and helped keep our stress levels down! Needless to say we'll be recommending you to everyone!Kiera & Ciaran
- We loved the 2 weeks with Jaws on the WAW and for sure will be found daydreamin' on the good moments we had in Ireland.Martijn, Mattie & kids
Welcome to Lazy Days!
We are Ireland’s leading VW Camper Hire company. Established in 2008 our family run business continues to grow and evolve to provide you with the best campers and hire service around!
Our fun colourful Volkswagen campervans have bags of character; they are warm, reliable, economical and ideal for trouble free touring and camping. Our campers are a manageable size and very easy to drive, perfect for negotiating small Irish roads, towns & villages. Lazy Days campers are welcomed everywhere, they are the perfect passport to get off the beaten track, meet local people and take full advantage of Ireland’s relaxed approach to camping.
Need a little help planning your route? The team at Lazy Days are happy to help you plan a truly unique and adventurous holiday. We have lots of trip ideas, recommended routes, destinations and campsites to share with you. We are only a phone call or email away and are happy to help you throughout your booking and holiday experience.
There are so many things to do and see in Ireland. We are incredibly fortunate to have the freedom to explore some of the most beautiful landscapes and wilderness in the world in relative peace and quiet. With a Lazy Days van as your base you can Discover Ireland at your own pace in your home-from-home. Smiles for miles nothing else compares.
- Tue, 2 Apr 2019
- Tue, 25 Aug 2020