Lazy Days Camping & Touring
We love our campers and we hope you will too! Lazy Days campers are a far cry from your average campervan or motorhome. Our campers have been beautifully designed to give them unique character so you can drive in style. Lazy Days campervans are warm, reliable, economical, and ideal for trouble free touring and camping. Their charm is their manageable size making them very easy to drive, perfect for negotiating small Irish roads, towns & villages. Our campers are welcomed everywhere, they are the perfect passport to get off the beaten track, meet local people and take full advantage of Ireland’s relaxed approach to camping.
All our vehicles are right-hand drive manual Volkswagens. Each one has a unique interior with varying sleeping, living and seating arrangements. Click on a camper above to read what it has to offer or contact us directly so that we can help you choose the most suitable camper for your trip.
Our What’s Included page gives you details of the rental package and optional extras.
Choose your activity; surfing, family fun, places of interest, festivals and we can organise equipment, supplies and recommendations for your trip. Whatever your interests, we will try to help.
Let us know your chosen destination; The Ring of Kerry, West Cork, Clifden, Lahinch, we can offer suggestions and you can help us build a knowledge base of great places to visit.
Why not rent all our vans and create your own road-trip or just take off to a beach and party with you and your friends. What a great way to celebrate a big event or special occasion!
Need a little help planning your route? The team at Lazy Days are happy help you plan a truly unique and adventurous holiday. We have lots of trip ideas, recommended routes, destinations and campsites to share with you. We are only a phone call or email away and are happy to help you throughout your booking and holiday experience.
There are so many things to do and see in Ireland. We are incredibly fortunate to have the freedom to explore some of the most beautiful landscapes and wilderness in the world in relative peace and quiet. With a Lazy Days van as your base you can Discover Ireland at your own pace in your home-from-home. Smiles for miles nothing else compares.
- We loved the 2 weeks with Jaws on the WAW and for sure will be found daydreamin' on the good moments we had in Ireland.Martijn, Mattie & kids
- It's the first time i stayed in a camper van and Lazy Days made everything painless and simple. The vans were in stunning condition and I felt bad returning Dakar in a slightly used condition after nights by the Irish sea and on the road. Lovely people, lovely vans, incredible holiday in south Ireland.Kate & Ian
- My wife and I rented Big Blue for an extra long weekend. The bus was excellent and Sue and Pat are so professional. Sue gave us a complete run down of the camper before we set off and really made us feel at ease. The whole process was stress free and relaxed. I would highly recommend Lazy Days to anyone looking for an adventure. We will most definitely be back. Thanks guys!Andy & Eils
- Our vacation was a fantastic experience thanks to your advice and kind assistance. We were extremely lucky to find Lazy Days and are extremely grateful for everything you did for us. Renting Dakar was a real pleasure and the perfect solution for our trip. We had the time of our lives in Ireland and we fell in love with your country. If we ever come back we will be surely drive one of your vans!Giulio, Devis & Daniel
- The perfect way to spend an Irish Holiday. We rented Barry White for short break in July and wish we could have kept him forever. So comfortable, reliable and spacious. Every small town we passed through, big waves and smiles all round. A better experience than 4 days in Costa De Sol. Sue and Patrick were extremely helpful. Really friendly and made you fell like an old friend not a new client. We are still talking to our friends and family about the wonderful experience we had. All I can say is that Lazy Days, is the best Lazy Day you could ever have. We will be returning for another soulful voyage. Thank you Sue & Patrick!!!Killian & Sarah
- Thank you so much for making our 1st trip to Ireland (and our wedding!!) so uniquely fantastic! You've been so lovely and accommodating and helped keep our stress levels down! Needless to say we'll be recommending you to everyone!Kiera & Ciaran